A group of fish is called a school. A group of lions is called a pride. So what would you call a group of the sales and marketing industries’ top authors, speakers, trainers, and thought leaders? You’d call it the Sales Acceleration Summit.
The brightest minds in sales and marketing will share their secrets in a rapid-fire series of online presentations all on one day, Thursday, May 7th. The first summit in June of 2013 attracted more than 16,000 sales leaders from all over the world. 2014’s summit boasted over 20,000 attendees, and the upcoming event promises to be bigger, better and even more exhilarating.
This event is really about what’s trending, what’s working, what’s not working in today’s business landscape.
What would you be willing to pay for the chance to hear and see 15-minute TED-like talks from 80+ esteemed guests like Steven Young, Grant Cardone, and Jim Steele?
And what if those talks were made available for you to listen to at any time? Go ahead and put that money back in your pocket. This virtual event is free of charge for anyone to attend. Registrants can listen live, pop in and out of sessions and access recordings at any time throughout the day.
It’s guaranteed that there will be something for everyone. Click here to register and see full agenda details.
In all, more than 80 sales experts, authors and business leaders will serve up their secrets in 15 minutes or less per session. The opening and closing keynotes will last 30 minutes each.
Confirmed speakers for 2015 include:
- Steve Young, Co-Founder, HGGC and Hall of Fame NFL Quarterback
- Grant Cardone, CEO of Cardone Training Technologies
- Jill Konrath, author of SNAP Selling
- Jim Steele, InsideSales.com President of Worldwide Sales and Chief Customer Officer
- Art Sobczak, author of the best-selling book Smart Calling
- David Elkington, CEO and founder of InsideSales.com
- Anthony Iannarino Author, President & CSO at Solutions Staffing
- Stan Slap, Author of Under The Hood
- Ken Krogue, President, Founder of InsideSales.com
- Michael Pedone, Founder Sales Buzz
- Bryan Kreuzberger, Founder Breakthrough Email
- Aaron Ross, Author Predictable Revenue
- Mike Bosworth, Author What Great Salespeople Do and Solution Selling
- Elay Cohen, CEO, Founder of Saleshood.com
- Steve Richard, Co-founder and Chief Content Officer Vorsight
- Craig Elias, Founder Shift Selling
- Brynne Tillman, CEO Social Sales Link
- Kraig Kleeman, Author, Speaker, Global Strategist
- Lori Richardson, B2B Midmarket Sales Expert
- Jim Keenan, Founder A Sales Guy Inc.
Get ready for May 7th we will be presenting our own session on the 3 Ways to Get Past the Gatekeeper. (A combined video between Chet and Amanda Holmes)
Because sometimes the only thing stopping you from getting to the most important people on the planet… Is a secretary.
Don’t tell me that you’re traveling that day or you have important sales calls to make. That’s no excuse not to register. Remember, registering gets you access to the recordings even if you can’t make the actual event. I’ve registered and there are at least 20 sessions I’ll be sure to listen to. Along with the sessions I’ve already mentioned.
Don’t pick up the phone, don’t send another email, and don’t get another cup of coffee until you get yourself signed up for the event. This one’s too good to miss.
It’s shaping up to be the biggest online event of the year for the sales industry. And you can attend all of the value-packed sessions at no cost thanks to our sponsors; Salesforce, Microsoft, Marketo, MarketStar, Apttus, LinkedIn, DocuSign, InsightSquared, Quosal, Gainsight and Domo.
Follow #salessummit on Twitter and Google+ to join in on the live conversation. We’ll see you there.